• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on Foxy Knoxy - You can do it!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And somewhere there are parents still lamenting the loss of their daughter in horrendous circumstances while the worlds media panders to the chief suspect

the world has gone mad
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      the world has gone mad
      That's how the legal system works. They don't really care about justice, it's just a game of who can win between the defence and prosecution.

Otherwise you'd have suspects who are 'banged to rights' not being able to get someone to defend them, as there would be no defence.

So in this particular case the game is to discredit the evidence by paying 'expert' witnesses to throw doubt on it. Such as Foxy's bloody footprint on the pillow under the body, yet she says she wasn't there and it must have been someone elses footprint (despite the size being too small for any of the men). Then how there's a 40% chance the break in wasn't in fact staged after all, according to some 'expert' witness.

I remember reading about an armed robber who said that he'd always plead not guilty, even if they caught him in a bank with a smoking gun and a hole in the ceiling. There's always a chance the defence will be better than the prosecution, so only a mug pleads guilty.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I bet the prison rugmunchers are cheering on the prosecution.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If she does get off I bet Playboy are going to be straight on the phone with a blank signed cheque for her!!!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If she doesn't get off, maybe all you chaps wanting to get your hands on an S&M pervy lady should start lobbying for the early release of Rose West. She may not be much of a looker but she really knows her stuff.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
              And if so, you'll need to form an orderly queue... Right behind me.....

You want an aroused man right behind you?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So - who did it then?

Come on, all you amateur Colombos who can see so clearly everything about the McCann case - solve this one.

Comment

So why is an Italian court delivering a verdict so late into the evening.

Surely it's nothing to do with the fact it's approaching prime time in the US.

Comment

It'll be funny if they upgrade the sentences to life instead, which is an option

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      It'll be funny if they upgrade the sentences to life instead, which is an option
                      life - yes.
                      'And on the first day of every month, you will be taken to a place of punishment (televised) and thrashed on the bare buttocks with a pea stick 12 times'

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X