• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on Foxy Knoxy - You can do it!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Cojak said. A bit of a bum whip is about as far as I'd ever like to travel on the S&M road.

PS Anyway, if you go jogging you can always waggle it in some stinging nettles, much safer and it's free.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      As Cojak said. A bit of a bum whip is about as far as I'd ever like to travel on the S&M road.

PS Anyway, if you go jogging you can always waggle it in some stinging nettles, much safer and it's free.
      Cojak said what!!??
      Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
      Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

There was a fullstop in there!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

There was a fullstop in there!
          Are you sure? Looked more like a comma to me
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I once made the mistake of pissing in some stinging nettles just as the wind turned.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Might be an idea to hide the handcuffs too.
              and your daughters!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

So I'm the only one that thinks she looks rough as **** then.

Bye the bye I also think she's as guilty as hell. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  So I'm the only one that thinks she looks rough as **** then.

Bye the bye I also think she's as guilty as hell. But that's just me.

I would though
                  Refreshingly honest reponse.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

yeah she looks like a bit of a skank

do not see the attraction

Comment

She's stopped smiling in court. Must be innocent after all.

If she gets let off maybe Meredith's family will go after her OJ style once Foxy is back in the USA.

More chance of a result that way than trying to get her re-extradited to Italy.
                      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                      Feist - I Feel It All
                      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                      X