• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greece WILL default on its debts ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    However, I have been to Wandsworth, and I would not live there for all the tea in China.

HTH
    No we do understand that you your taste runs to boring other doddery old farts with your Scottish football factoids and opinion.
    Meanwhile those of us who haven't completely died mentally will continue to live in the most dynamic and interesting metropolis in the world, letting our mortgage free properties appreciate so we can then take our pick where to buy on retirement.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      No we do understand that you your taste runs to boring other doddery old farts with your Scottish football factoids and opinion.
      Meanwhile those of us who haven't completely died mentally will continue to live in the most dynamic and interesting metropolis in the world, letting our mortgage free properties appreciate so we can then take our pick where to buy on retirement.

Says the man whose hobbies extend no further than potnoodling in his shed surrounded by his Stats Manuals.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Says the man whose hobbies extend no further than potnoodling in his shed surrounded by his Stats Manuals.

Well I don't really pot-noodle in my shed, but at least I'd be capable of doing so should I so decide, unlike the impotence and dessication that is your lot.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

One day we may find out if this record has a B side.

Comment

Well I don't really pot-noodle in my shed, but at least I'd be capable of doing so should I so decide, unlike the impotence and dessication that is your lot.

5 kids. All with their own bedrooms too in my palatial rustic listed seaside chocolate box cottage. Nuff said about my potency.
            Course, keeping my garden looking wonderful helps keep me fit for the old bedtime boogie. You get a Polish lad in don't you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

5 kids. All with their own bedrooms too in my palatial rustic listed seaside chocolate box cottage. Nuff said about my potency.
              Course, keeping my garden looking wonderful helps keep me fit for the old bedtime boogie. You get a Polish lad in don't you?

A blond South African ladette does the garden actually.
              Yes I can just see you pottering round your garden, porting your lardy bulk around and wheezing uncontrollably, under the fond impression that you're "exercising".

I, on the other hand, play squash or tennis two times a week and golf on the weekends and am roughly the same weight I was when I was 18.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                The B-side is very funky.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

am roughly the same weight I was when I was 18.
                  Yeah, 7-stone dripping wet! Do you still have to run around in the shower to get wet?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Of course it does, bulltulip on both sides.

Comment

Yeah, 7-stone dripping wet! Do you still have to run around in the shower to get wet?

Does he still need the wife to help him lift the bike onto its stand.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X