• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things I want to know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

ok, what I want to know.

when I was 20 -30, I was a solid muscle, six pack, hard as fkng nails, 300 press ups with one hand, and I sh@gged about 3 birds.

when I got to 45, baldy , beer belly, limp kn0b and a bad case of gout
    i was beating the nymphs off with a sh1tty stick
    i had to stop sh@gging in the end, because it started to hurt when I had a w@nk
    Yeah - but what do you want to know?
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
      Yeah - but what do you want to know?
      idiot.

will it carry on ???

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        its being pushed up by atmospheric air pressure due to lower pressure above the wing
        Okay, it sounds as if you've got the forces balanced for the glider with the air pushing it up now. That air can't push or suck without it in turn pulling something, else the force would end in mid-air, it needs to be attached to something. That would be the floor or roof.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          idiot.

will it carry on ???

we are not talking about suitcases for air travel - duh!
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            You probably chilled out a bit, and got rich.
            Worked for me. Now beating them off with a tulipty stick.

Comment

Neutral is locally grounded, so it's the same thing
              That can't be true, why does an earth leakage thingy trip with even a slight leakage to earth?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                That can't be true, why does an earth leakage thingy trip with even a slight leakage to earth?
                Because the return current is going via the earth and not the neutral. I think by "local" they mean in the same town, or at the substation or something.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Yeah, HTF does MF, an almost universally despised poster become the most +ve repped, where as me, lovely as can be, gets -ve rep with comments such as "You are a strangely humourless ******".
                  That's a bit harsh fishface

This thread is hurting my brain. I can understand the fart thing, but the rest is jibba jabba.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    That's a bit harsh fishface

This thread is hurting my brain. I can understand the fart thing, but the rest is jibba jabba.
                    I like MF, he's like brother to me.

A retarded brother with Aspergers and Torrets, but a brother none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      I like MF, he's like brother to me.

A retarded brother with Aspergers and Torrets, but a brother none the less.
                      You mean tourettes I assume, you moronic shrimp.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X