• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Train Journey This Morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Bullsh!t
    Made me laugh though, which is more than can be said for his usual drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Made me laugh though, which is more than can be said for his usual drivel.
      Don't encourage him.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Cuth a speedy recovery.
        Death (or, as you would put it, demise)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Boarded the train this morning only to realise that it had a reverse carriage configuration so found myself in coach D, the quiet carriage, instead of coach A. Well, I didn't realise this at the time and I had just put my Walkman on & was privately rocking out to ELO when I had a tap on the shoulder and was informed by my neighbour (who was wearing spandex pants, hi vis jacket and STILL had his bike helmet on) that this was the quiet carriage and could I kindly turn my appliance off as they are not permitted. Well, I have never been surrounded by such a bunch of intolerant smug little Nazis in all my life. Even the bloody clatter of my laptop keyboard elicited a reaction from one of them! I swear they were all trying to kneecap me with their bloody fold up bikes as we filed off the carriage at Swindon.
          Too lazy to read the whole thread but who still has a Walkman?! Do you have a cassette with Cliff Richards "Wired for sound" too?

Sieg Heil!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Too lazy to read the whole thread but who still has a Walkman?! Do you have a cassette with Cliff Richards "Wired for sound" too?

Sieg Heil!
            You have a post count of 9. I am a soon to be Rotarian. End of conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Sieg Heil!
              Hmmm....I am sure you are not serious but anyway here goes. You see, GricerGimp goes through rail forums and then copies text from forum posts created by trainspotters and then pastes it in here. Obviously the walkman post was probably created a decade ago but Gimp in his haste forgot to edit it properly.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Corpse under the tracks.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Did you write this?

46's in the west country

Is this you?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Did you write this?

46's in the west country

Is this you?

No, but thankyou very much for highlighting what appears to be a very interesting internet resource. He seems to have a penchant for Peaks like myself but I have to admit to not being of his acquaintance. He's certainly not a Peak Army member AFAICT.

Comment

owing to a malfunction in FGW's reservation system I YET AGAIN lost my seat to a normal and had to make alternative arrangements.

The only available seat I could find was at the back of the carriage by the automatic sliding door that separates the carriage accomodation from the inter carriage area and AS USUAL there was some highly irritating individual stood in the inter carriage area who would trigger the opening of the sliding door every 10 seconds due to his being INCAPABLE OF STANDING STILL FOR MORE THAN A FEW SECONDS AT A TIME.

I'll soon be sending one of my periodic letters to FGW outlining ways in which their services could be improved and I will be strongly recommending the exclusion of standing passengers in the inter carriage areas.
                      Last edited by gricerboy; 12 October 2010, 08:07.

Comment

Working...
                      X