• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Train Journey This Morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    The practice of hanging out of the window of a moving train is known as 'Flailing' to us gricers though I personally don't hang my penis out of the window.
    I stopped doing that after I scratched by bell end on the gravel.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I stopped doing that after I scratched by bell end on the gravel.
      Well, you are a short-arse!

Comment

two gricers were on the train. one hangs his willy oout over the platform, the other sticks his bum out over the tracks.
        Mother superior is boarding the train and has to avert her eyes when she sees the offending appendage
        'Disgusting..'
        she head over to the far side and looks out, the she sees this big bum sticking out
        '..but impressive'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          two gricers were on the train. one hangs his willy oout over the platform, the other sticks his bum out over the tracks.
          Mother superior is boarding the train and has to avert her eyes when she sees the offending appendage
          'Disgusting..'
          she head over to the far side and looks out, the she sees this big bum sticking out
          '..but impressive'

I refer the honourable gentleman to the statement made by the member for Hairy-Arsed-Bloke.

Comment

I actually did something this morning that I haven't done for a while. I got an upgrade to 1st class. Coach D was absolutely heaving with annoying normals so I stumped up the extra twenty pounds to be surrounded by fewer annoying normals.

I don't know if this is just me but when I'm in first class I look at my fellow passengers and if they look in anyway scruffy or loutish I get this terrible urge to go over and ask to see their tickets just to make sure they are in possession of a valid first class ticket.

Comment

I actually did something this morning that I haven't done for a while. I got an upgrade to 1st class. Coach D was absolutely heaving with annoying normals so I stumped up the extra twenty pounds to be surrounded by fewer annoying normals.

I don't know if this is just me but when I'm in first class I look at my fellow passengers and if they look in anyway scruffy or loutish I get this terrible urge to go over and ask to see their tickets just to make sure they are in possession of a valid first class ticket.
              Says the twunt wearing a bright yellow condom!

C'mon Greasy try and keep it realistic!

Comment

Coach D was absolutely heaving with annoying normals so I stumped up the extra twenty pounds to be surrounded by fewer annoying normals.
                Its about to get worse and even more expensive:

Train commuters face rising fares

Commuters face paying hundreds of pounds more for their season tickets, while other travellers face "unlimited" increases, a cross-party Transport Select Committee has warned.

Railway insiders also warned of "severe overcrowding" on trains.
                In addition to higher fares, plans for 2,000 new carriages across the rail network are on hold.

That means big delays for both replacement trains and extra capacity
                I'm glad I dont travel by train anymore.

Comment

Old fashioned first class 6 persons coupé this morning, 2 other passengers in coupé, neither of them plebs. Nearly on time, but delayed by a couple of minutes due to emergency stop near Nijkerk, which is in the Dutch 'bible belt'; notorious black spot for local closet homosexuals committing suicide by jumping in front of trains; has happened several times in the last year. I think driver got advanced warning and managed to stop in time today; I saw the police leading someone away (alive, happily) from the side of the tracks.

Comment

It is with some regret that I bring some sad news to my morning post today. Cuth Smallpiece, a well known figure in basher circles, was badly injured over the weekend whilst flailing a Pendolino from Platform 1 at Crewe station. He's got a shattered collarbone and 6 broken ribs.

For the record, Cuth's reputation precedes him and he certainly always got closer to the platform edge than anyone else so I guess it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Cuth a speedy recovery.

Comment

It is with some regret that I bring some sad news to my morning post today. Cuth Smallpiece, a well known figure in basher circles, was badly injured over the weekend whilst flailing a Pendolino from Platform 1 at Crewe station. He's got a shattered collarbone and 6 broken ribs.

For the record, Cuth's reputation precedes him and he certainly always got closer to the platform edge than anyone else so I guess it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Cuth a speedy recovery.
                      Bullsh!t

Comment

Working...
                      X