• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

April Fool!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I was in the pub with Cojak last night and she didn't say a word about it. Good lass!
    That was because that I was enjoying myself so much that I'd forgotten...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      It's a nice soft Scots accent does it for me. Och aye.
      Ze French accaunt, for me...

<sigh>
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        That was because that I was enjoying myself so much that I'd forgotten...
        It's probably just as well you didn't tell me as I'd have buggered it up even more than I did
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Hey Zippy, your sigs a bit out of date seeing as you are talking to one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
            Hey Zippy, your sigs a bit out of date seeing as you are talking to one of them!
            I thought it was irony, but point taken!
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Come back Toolpusher, Oracleslave, RC, scotspine, SupremeSpod, AtW etc etc!

5/10 for effort

Comment

I've got to say, an April fool where all the action take place not on April 1st seems a poor attempt. All the fun was the night before, would have been much better if someone had 'come back drunk from lunch' on the 1st.

Still, it was very fun being around as it happened.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Swinton Insurance emailed me a couple of days ago to say I could take out insurance against alien abductions.

Dear OwlHoot,

Every year, thousands of people claim to have close encounters with life-forms from a different galaxy. These experiences range from UFO sightings to the most serious type of alien encounter: intergalactic extraterrestrial abduction. The question is - if they are out there... how can you make sure you're protected?

In February, the Ministry of Defence released files detailing hundreds of UFO sightings across the UK. In response, Swinton have created Extra Terrestrial Encounters Protection.

This could give you the peace-of-mind of knowing you're covered for close encounters of any kind - from getting jelly legs when you spot a flying saucer to providing for your family in the event of alien abduction.
                  I'm fully covered now. Well you can never be too careful.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Did the forum get so boring that the mods had to have a fake fight to generate interest?
                    It would appear so.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X