• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

April Fool!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't believe a word of it
    There were obviously involved, and everyone got a good spanking, Lets get the story straight and don't let it happen again <spin>
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

Thank god WW3 has been diverted
      Down the m4?
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Did the forum get so boring that the mods had to have a fake fight to generate interest?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Phew... Fancy admin agreeing with AtW. That's just silly talk.
          Who is going to break the news to AtW?

Seriously, it was good to see him come out of the woodwork.
          Sasguru too.
          And EO.
          And Troll.

And TheFaQQer (although I am not completely convinced he stopped posting)

Comment

it was all a reaction to the attack on mummynet, once found out, they turned in on themselves and freaked out on their very own forum, april fool...ish's

Comment

If we all club together and sponsor admin to the tune of £150 to do an egg an spoon race can MF remain banned?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                Who is going to break the news to AtW?

Seriously, it was good to see him come out of the woodwork.
                Sasguru too.
                And EO.
                And Troll.

And TheFaQQer (although I am not completely convinced he stopped posting)
                Ah, glad i brought the laptop now The joys of free WIFI. EO and SAS back is the best news I could have had all day. Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  If we all club together and sponsor admin to the tune of £150 to do an egg an spoon race can MF remain banned?
                  and you wonder why he picks on you.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Did the forum get so boring that the mods had to have a fake fight to generate interest?
                    Without you here we had to do something

Comment

So were Churchy and MF in on it or not?

If they were, congratulations on an extremely complicated and well executed, if not very funny, April Fool.

If they wern't, congratulations on an extremely complicated, badly botched and unfunny April fool that resulted in threats of physical violence between members.

Either way I dont think it's done anyone any good.

If you wanted an April fool you should have just set everyones post count to Zero for the day, or swapped the contents of LR and General around.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X