• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man of the people earns over £1million a year on top of the job he is supposed to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH the whiner View Post
    Our Nige
    Gets better free lunches than me.
    Earns more than me
    FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

FTFY
      Aren’t you a clever little boy
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

According to Prolific London, Sir Keir Starmer has a net worth of around £7.7 million, however, they share it could rise to between £10m and £15m when “taking his other revenue streams into account and the land he has held since 1996.”

Not bad for an ex-civil servant.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          According to Prolific London, Sir Keir Starmer has a net worth of around £7.7 million, however, they share it could rise to between £10m and £15m when “taking his other revenue streams into account and the land he has held since 1996.”

Not bad for an ex-civil servant.
          While Furhage had a net worth of £5m and is earning £1.2m a year.

Not bad for a grifter.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

While Furhage had a net worth of £5m and is earning £1.2m a year.

Not bad for a grifter.
            Did not Sir Keir play on his "poor family", "Mum was a Nurse", "Dad was a toolmaker", "man of the people" roots during Labour's election campaign? I think you'll find he did...
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Did not Sir Keir play on his "poor family", "Mum was a Nurse", "Dad was a toolmaker", "man of the people" roots during Labour's election campaign? I think you'll find he did...
              A toolmaker at the top of his profession with his own successful company and multiple employees. Hardly a poor worker even by Starmers definitions....
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

A toolmaker at the top of his profession with his own successful company and multiple employees. Hardly a poor worker even by Starmers definitions....
                I'm sure "Toolmaker" sounded better to the proletariat than "Capitalist Exploiter of the working classes" - as we all know, "all property is theft" after all is said and done...

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Depends how you spin it. Its New Lie after all.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"all property is theft"
                    That's why I shoplift my Yorkshire Tea.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Not bad for a grifter.
                      He had 20% of the voting population vote for him in the last election, so he is far more than just a "grifter".

Comment

Working...
                      X