• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How are we all doing, what

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are we all doing, what

Good Morning All,

how are we all doing on this fine July morning.

What's new ?

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Good Morning All,

how are we all doing on this fine July morning.

What's new ?

Milan.
    Absolutely wonderful.

Have you got your skoda yet?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

yes it arrived at the end of May

Milan.
      Last edited by milanbenes; 24 July 2024, 10:28.

Comment

Wotho Milly Beans. I'm just hanging around waiting for the damn garage to phone and tell me me van's ready. In general usual, grump, moan, grumble, swear. Miserable old git.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

And amazingly, the forum is working(ish) again.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            And amazingly, the forum is working(ish) again.
            - Why what did you do?

- Stopped fiddling with it.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TFA

The gig market is tulip and I'm grumpy about unicorn requirements.

Yeah olde jalopy is still running and passed its MOT last month, thank goodness

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Yeah olde jalopy is still running and passed its MOT last month, thank goodness
                How old is your 350Z now? Our TT is 17 in September. It's only done 35,000 miles but age, and lack of use, is taking its toll. It would have faired better if we didn't live so close to the sea. We keep it limping along using a cheap local garage and used parts off eBay.

For the annual mileage we do, we can't really justify trading up, so we'll probably hang on to it until it dies.

Comment

TFA

Gig extended until April next year - which is nice.

Car back from having a new Starter Motor, Turbo Actuator, Aircon Refresh and Service.

Alles ist gla.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

5th time forked out for pothole damage in last 2 years. Had to get dent in wheel rim fixed and a new hub cap. Nearly 80 quid. Bah!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X