• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How are we all doing, what"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post
    'AT, SI and to HR, '

wtf? you went to personnel?

lol

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied
    'AT, SI and to HR, '

wtf? you went to personnel?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    the only thing is they are f'kin heavy

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 6 August 2024, 12:26.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    we bought doesn't matter

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 6 August 2024, 12:26.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    eBikes

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    why would anyone buy an eBike ?

Milan.
    Normal bikes are perfectly good for everyone and don't need plugging in. You don't have range anxiety going up a hill, etc etc...

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    the Mrs and I lot been up to ?

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 6 August 2024, 12:27.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Trying.
    You'll get there.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

You're not that bad.
    Trying.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Testing
    You're not that bad.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Testing

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by woody1 View Post

Do they still even make those? I remember back in the late 80s hankering after a 205 GTI but never did get one.

Everything seem to be SUV these days.
    It would have to be an older second hand one, there aren't really any under 5 years old. I can't stand SUV's so won't be buying one of them.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Is that still the Maestro van ?
    Nah! Got meself a Fiesta few years back after me previous Renault Kangoo snuffed it. Nice little vanny, very fond of it.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 26 July 2024, 11:48.

Leave a comment:

• woody1
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The old gal is 20 and I've had her for 16 years.

I keep toying with chopping her in for a hot hatch before fun cars get banned but, like you, I most likely end up holding on until she goes to the great scrap heap in the sky.
    Do they still even make those? I remember back in the late 80s hankering after a 205 GTI but never did get one.

Everything seem to be SUV these days.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by woody1 View Post

How old is your 350Z now? Our TT is 17 in September. It's only done 35,000 miles but age, and lack of use, is taking its toll. It would have faired better if we didn't live so close to the sea. We keep it limping along using a cheap local garage and used parts off eBay.

For the annual mileage we do, we can't really justify trading up, so we'll probably hang on to it until it dies.
    The old gal is 20 and I've had her for 16 years.

I keep toying with chopping her in for a hot hatch before fun cars get banned but, like you, I most likely end up holding on until she goes to the great scrap heap in the sky.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    5th time forked out for pothole damage in last 2 years. Had to get dent in wheel rim fixed and a new hub cap. Nearly 80 quid. Bah!

Is that still the Maestro van ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X