• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie died at the hands of the Giant Lizards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie died at the hands of the Giant Lizards?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ph-caused.html

Kate Middleton reveals SHE edited Mother's Day portrait - as she apologises 'for any confusion the family photograph caused' after Britain's most respected picture agency became the SIXTH to issue a 'kill notice' on the 'manipulated image'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I hope she doesn't die just yet otherwise my Sex Pistols inspired 'God Save The Next Queen' t-shirt won't have quite the same impact

Comment

Has she explained why her husband wasn't in the photo, or was he pegged out in the garden?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Has she explained why her husband wasn't in the photo, or was he pegged out in the garden?
        Someone has to take the photo.

Maybe it was him which is why it was so heavily photoshopped.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Someone has to take the photo.

Maybe it was him which is why it was so heavily photoshopped.
          Funny how no-one has mentioned a certain Gary "loadsamoney" Goldsmith appearing on "IACGMOOH"...
          Any of you lot actually had GG as your pimp either at Computer People or earlier in his career at MDA?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Funny how no-one has mentioned a certain Gary "loadsamoney" Goldsmith appearing on "IACGMOOH"...
            Any of you lot actually had GG as your pimp either at Computer People or earlier in his career at MDA?
            NURSE! Ziggy's gone alphabetical again.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

NURSE! Ziggy's gone alphabetical again.
              IACGMOOH = "Celebrity" Big Brother
              GG = horses
              MDmA = happy pills.

HTH.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"Maybe it was him which is why it was so heavily photoshopped"

Can't be a*d to look where I saw it but he did. Anyway, yet again, a big fuss over nothing. Not like editing image on a dating website or of something you are selling.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Sickipedia is enjoying it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	70680-522f1300-7902-4ad8-87a7-e4aee41d95eb.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	4286424

and

Click image for larger version

Name:	70676-27ba92bd-c0c6-417b-8aa8-51311652ac67.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	4286425
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I read an interesting article about this, which gives some recap/context:
                    It’s getting weirder: BuzzFeed News’ former royals reporter on Kate Middleton, Palace PR, and distrust in the media (updated) | Nieman Journalism Lab (niemanlab.org)

Regardless of whether you believe the conspiracy theories etc., this situation seems to have been handled in an unusual way.

(If you don't have the time/interest to read the whole thing, just skip to the timeline which starts about halfway down the page.)

Comment

Working...
                    X