• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hmm, who on here likes fancy cars?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, who on here likes fancy cars?

Scientists prove link between perceived penis size and sports cars

https://www.news.com.au/technology/m...406e610438cd46

I drive a crappy little second hand Fiesta!!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

poor old warty!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well there is always the exception to the rule

Comment

I'm told on here that my car is slow... phew, dodged that bullet
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Yeah. My penis is tiny

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Yeah. My penis is tiny
            Maybe but you've got bigger bollux than most of the guys I know!
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Absolute claptrap that article. Having having a nice car has nothing to do with the size of your schlong. Complete baloney.

And just to point an important technicality.
              “They then rated sports cars as more desirable if they felt they had a small penis.”
              Throughout the article it talks about the desire to own fast cars. So doesn't apply to people that have one, just the desire to have one so only applies to a subsection of people.

So just a waste of time propagating a false myth.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Absolute claptrap that article. Having having a nice car has nothing to do with the size of your schlong. Complete baloney
                NLUK has a sports car!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Absolute claptrap that article. Having having a nice car has nothing to do with the size of your schlong. Complete baloney.

And just to point an important technicality.

Throughout the article it talks about the desire to own fast cars. So doesn't apply to people that have one, just the desire to have one so only applies to a subsection of people.

So just a waste of time propagating a false myth.
                  Hmmmm, why would you buy a fast car if you didn't desire one? Methinks you're putting in a lot of effort to try and disprove this.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Yeah. My penis is tiny
                    FYI; some women have enlarged clitoral glands that are bigger than some males with small penises.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X