• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hmm, who on here likes fancy cars?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

As for Penis size ... I'm good thanks. No complaints from my current 'friends'
    Your bar is "nobody has told me it's small?"

RS roadster... pretty sure it's classed as a sports car.
    Maybe the fact you're satisfied by such a low-end "sports car" should be read that you're only compensating a little bit. What was that car AtW wasn't man enough to drive?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I thought you had a TT?
    <cough>Golf with a body kit.</cough>

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I thought you had a TT?
    RS roadster... pretty sure it's classed as a sports car.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I thought you had a hairdressers runaround?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

I don't 'want' a sports car .... I have one already'
    I thought you had a TT?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Don't worry boys you could buy a white van instead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	64839-2a870ced-865a-4c84-b07c-c9ed473557d5.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	4249488

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Its not about speed its about wanting a sports car.
    I don't 'want' a sports car .... I have one already

As for Penis size ... I'm good thanks. No complaints from my current 'friends'

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I'm told on here that my car is slow... phew, dodged that bullet
    The study found men, particularly those over the age of 30, “rated sports cars as more desirable when they were made to feel that they had a small penis”.
    Its not about speed its about wanting a sports car.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    poor old warty!
    He doesn't have a fancy car, he's got a TT.

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

FYI; some women have enlarged clitoral glands that are bigger than some males with small penises.
    You actually fell for that? Sorry to break it to you but that was just a ladyboy.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Yeah. My penis is tiny
    FYI; some women have enlarged clitoral glands that are bigger than some males with small penises.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Absolute claptrap that article. Having having a nice car has nothing to do with the size of your schlong. Complete baloney.

And just to point an important technicality.

Throughout the article it talks about the desire to own fast cars. So doesn't apply to people that have one, just the desire to have one so only applies to a subsection of people.

So just a waste of time propagating a false myth.
    Hmmmm, why would you buy a fast car if you didn't desire one? Methinks you're putting in a lot of effort to try and disprove this.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Absolute claptrap that article. Having having a nice car has nothing to do with the size of your schlong. Complete baloney
    NLUK has a sports car!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Absolute claptrap that article. Having having a nice car has nothing to do with the size of your schlong. Complete baloney.

And just to point an important technicality.
    “They then rated sports cars as more desirable if they felt they had a small penis.”
    Throughout the article it talks about the desire to own fast cars. So doesn't apply to people that have one, just the desire to have one so only applies to a subsection of people.

So just a waste of time propagating a false myth.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Yeah. My penis is tiny
    Maybe but you've got bigger bollux than most of the guys I know!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Yeah. My penis is tiny

Leave a comment:

Working...
X