• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who here would want to work for this arsehole?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On R4 this morning some IT company owner type chap was very happy that talent was been released. Like he said why should some of the best be wasted on how to make people click on a link to crap adverts. Far better to be employed on something that helps like medical diagnostics or power-grid load sharing. I agree, I could have earned more doing tulipe, but tbh doing aeroplanes is like a hobby in itself.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

You think he's bad you wanna meet my companys boss. He's a right twunt of the highest order.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You think he's bad you wanna meet my companys boss. He's a right twunt of the highest order.
        And, like Musk, he never gets a round in
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

What's his accountant think of him?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

What's his accountant think of him?
            Thinks he's a right Always asking him questions.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thinks he's a right Always asking him questions.
              He clearly doesn't talk to his accountant until after he does things.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                Don't care how good the remuneration is.

I've never done those sort of hours as a contractor
                I bet you have never trousered that sort of cash as a contractor either

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I would be out also.

And if you worked for Twitter on a high wage and didn't save, then you are a fool.
                  It costs a hell of a lot to live in the bay area which is why these firms pay salaries like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

It costs a hell of a lot to live in the bay area which is why these firms pay salaries like this.
                    Thats half the reason

The other half is that the US is a very different business culture to the UK let alone Europe.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I wouldn't be seen dead driving one of his cars, never mind working for the tosser.

But then again, I wouldn't have worked for twatter before he took over. Or any of the other social media companies. Nor a lot of other US companies for that matter. Did that 20 odd years ago, never again.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X