• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The new prime minister is.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Vetran & Churchill regularly knock one out to their Thatcher posters. Does that count ?
    Nah she's dead now Amanda Holden on the other hand!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2_Amanda-Holden-teases-Valentines-Day-plans-as-she-slips-into-tiny-pair-of-silk-pyjamas.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	4228311
    Attached Files
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      Rishi will cut income tax by 2029.

Wow that is a vote winner

If the economy is the same, if I win the GE, if I don't change my mind, if there isnt WW3 - vote for me and in 7 years time you could get a tax cut
      It's pure desperation. No one is ready for Rish! He can fook off.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

It's pure desperation. No one is ready for Rish! He can fook off.
        He'll cut 4p off the higher rate, and then reduce the starting base to £10k. It's a vote winner for the faithful.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Apparently this tweet was never deleted:

Click image for larger version  Name:	648a3a0ca7127fe4a3e2f1ecdb228d86.png Views:	0 Size:	76.8 KB ID:	4228373

Comment

That was tweeted on the day he died, before all the tulip came out, so a bit of a non-story.
            Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 2 August 2022, 05:08. Reason: Checked when Savile died
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

He'll cut 4p off the higher rate, and then reduce the starting base to £10k. It's a vote winner for the faithful.
              The basic rate but, in any case, I don’t think anyone is listening anymore. It’s hard to imagine a worse campaign so far. I suppose there hasn’t been any further revelations about his tax dodging, which is something.

Comment

How about an ostrich as PM? Can't be any worse. There's a pony who is a mayor apparently.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/beer-drinking-pony-appointed-mayor-27581794
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                  That was tweeted on the day he died, before all the tulip came out, so a bit of a non-story.
                  No no no. What is important is that a politician now has a different opinion to one they held 11 years ago, probably in the light of later information. That would never do...

Sad indeed that people think it (and similar things, like views on cheese importation or latent republicanism) important, or even relevant.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

"The new prime minister is....."

Liz Truss.

All done.

Thanks to all the runners and riders making this such an inspired contest.

NB not sure how the thread ended up with Amanda Holden bikini pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X