• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA
    1. I'll be drinking in Bath and starting a fight (House sale just fallen through so I need to vent)
    2. Watching Bath vs London Irish
    3. Unpack what I packed for the move
    4. Do a cycle
    5. catching up with FWB (she's coming to rugby)

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Saturday am - gym. Then working on video of the Panto. 4pm - grandkid 2's 2nd birthday. did I mention that number 3 is on the way? Sunday. Probably go to 11:30 church service. Then off to local outdoor pool for a swim. (It's current 32°C here - but Sunday it'll be a chilly 25°C). And work on the video.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just usual wander with loony lady 1. One of these NGS open gardens I expect.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

TFA

Quiet one - dog walks, working and watching footy - last day of the season on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            TFA

Quiet one - dog walks, working and watching footy - last day of the season on Sunday
            As someone who follows the football without ever watching it, it's still pretty exciting.

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
            Could you elaborate - do you play the organ?
            I don't touch my organ in church I'm in a small village church, play guitar and sing.

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            TFA
            1. I'll be drinking in Bath and starting a fight (House sale just fallen through so I need to vent)
            2. Watching Bath vs London Irish
            3. Unpack what I packed for the move
            4. Do a cycle
            5. catching up with FWB (she's coming to rugby)
            oh dear, sounds like it fell through last minute? I was waiting for that to happen on a recent sale when it was getting on for a year and being able to sell at all seemed too good to be true. Couldn't believe it when we got completion confirmation.

​​​​​​​
            Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            TFA

I have a MRI up at St Mary's in Paddington on Sunday afternoon. In the car park!!
            everything ok?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

​​​​​​​
              everything ok?
              Most likely. It's a follow up that's a year late. I wonder if they'd give me a video if I asked?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Most likely. It's a follow up that's a year late. I wonder if they'd give me a video if I asked?
                I've got a feeling they are supposed to - it's your data. I did some work with medical imaging software, very interesting
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I expect it will be a mix of gardening, walking the dog, relaxing, and enjoying being outdoors
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Im trying to avoid a visit to A&E!
                    Former IPSE member
                    My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                      Im trying to avoid a visit to A&E!

Comment

Working...
                      X