• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    TFA
    1. I'll be drinking in Bath and starting a fight (House sale just fallen through so I need to vent)
    2. Watching Bath vs London Irish
    3. Unpack what I packed for the move
    4. Do a cycle
    5. catching up with FWB (she's coming to rugby)

    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

    Comment


      #12
      Saturday am - gym. Then working on video of the Panto. 4pm - grandkid 2's 2nd birthday. did I mention that number 3 is on the way? Sunday. Probably go to 11:30 church service. Then off to local outdoor pool for a swim. (It's current 32°C here - but Sunday it'll be a chilly 25°C). And work on the video.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

      Comment


        #13
        Just usual wander with loony lady 1. One of these NGS open gardens I expect.
        bloggoth

        If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

        Comment


          #14
          TFA

          Quiet one - dog walks, working and watching footy - last day of the season on Sunday

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            TFA

            Quiet one - dog walks, working and watching footy - last day of the season on Sunday
            As someone who follows the football without ever watching it, it's still pretty exciting.

            Originally posted by TheDude View Post
            Could you elaborate - do you play the organ?
            I don't touch my organ in church I'm in a small village church, play guitar and sing.

            Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            TFA
            1. I'll be drinking in Bath and starting a fight (House sale just fallen through so I need to vent)
            2. Watching Bath vs London Irish
            3. Unpack what I packed for the move
            4. Do a cycle
            5. catching up with FWB (she's coming to rugby)
            oh dear, sounds like it fell through last minute? I was waiting for that to happen on a recent sale when it was getting on for a year and being able to sell at all seemed too good to be true. Couldn't believe it when we got completion confirmation.

            ​​​​​​​
            Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            TFA

            I have a MRI up at St Mary's in Paddington on Sunday afternoon. In the car park!!
            everything ok?






            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by d000hg View Post

              ​​​​​​​
              everything ok?
              Most likely. It's a follow up that's a year late. I wonder if they'd give me a video if I asked?

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

                Most likely. It's a follow up that's a year late. I wonder if they'd give me a video if I asked?
                I've got a feeling they are supposed to - it's your data. I did some work with medical imaging software, very interesting
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

                Comment


                  #18
                  I expect it will be a mix of gardening, walking the dog, relaxing, and enjoying being outdoors
                  {emotionless greeting}

                  Three Word Slogan

                  Comment


                    #19
                    Im trying to avoid a visit to A&E!
                    Former IPSE member
                    My Website

                    Comment


                      #20
                      Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                      Im trying to avoid a visit to A&E!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X