• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Dr Who announced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whittaker and Capaldi are both fine actors let down by woeful scripts. Their talents did shine through on occasion.

I do, however, doubt that it will ever be the compulsory family viewing in my family again, so like you, I'm not massively excited about the change.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Impressive pecs. At least I think they're pecs!

Comment

Surely the next series must be better than Sylvester McCoy's.

Bertie Basset really did plumb the depths.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          Impressive pecs. At least I think they're pecs!

So when the script is bad he will just walk around topless to distract people?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

So when the script is bad he will just walk around topless to distract people?
            A Doctor who you might have a topless poster of on your wall is quite interesting. Though I thought that was the general idea of the female companions originally - not actually topless obviously but distracting eye-candy. Male secondary characters of recent years have largely been bumbling idiots for comedy value.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

A Doctor who you might have a topless poster of on your wall is quite interesting. Though I thought that was the general idea of the female companions originally - not actually topless obviously but distracting eye-candy. Male secondary characters of recent years have largely been bumbling idiots for comedy value.
              mmmm

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKWzeLFkS3lP8Ygf-F7DEzAz3GEW31umidB5bfC4TQCKnPV8vJ.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	310.0 KB
ID:	4216989
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

mmmm

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKWzeLFkS3lP8Ygf-F7DEzAz3GEW31umidB5bfC4TQCKnPV8vJ.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	310.0 KB
ID:	4216989
                One of the best companions, but who can forget Tegan, or Leela, or Romana (both of them) or Peri or.....
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Once I was stuck at Heathrow waiting for a flight to Dublin and it turned out the chap sitting next to me in the departure hall was a fellow Whovian.

So we decided to play a game where we pretended the departure gate was the tardis and we had to get there by taking separate routes and if you saw a rubbish bin on the way there it was a dalek and you'd lose 5 points and if you saw one of those electric buggies for disabled people it was Stavros and you would lose 10 points and if you saw a pilot it was the Master and you were dead.

And people say Dr Who is for children, I never understood that.

Comment

I bet the kid's parents were not happy when they found out.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I thought Dr Who was only supposed to have twelve regenerations?

Comment

Working...
                      X