• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Smith punches Chris Rock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read it as "leave me alone".
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Are you entirely sure this wasn't a running gag? But since that's probably a decade down the line even if it were true... nobody cares in the slightest.

On the other hand, Chris Rock has now sold out all his upcoming shows. I read ticket sales were rocketing and prices were 10X higher for some seats. This is probably the best thing that ever happened to him.
      No joke, he went on and on about it. Ordinarily I would flush that information from my brain but for some reason it stuck, probably because I'd really not want him to be President.

Comment

Maybe he was just giddy about Obama like a little kid inspired "one day I could be president!"

Can't be much worse than anyone else, a smart articulate charismatic guy. But there's no chance in today's America. He's a democrat but the sensible kind, not a hardline antifa sympathiser. He's nearly as much a dinosaur as Biden!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
          https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60897004

Everyone joking about this.

Shouldn't he be arrested?

Thought your avatar pic looked vaguely familiar but couldn't place it.

Now I've sussed it though, better late than never - Will in the Inbetweeners (played by Simon Bird) !

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.php?userid=5486&dateline=1420801196.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	4212030

In case anyone is interested, my avatar is Inspector Kemp from Young Frankenstein.

Apologies for off-topic post, now back to the Will Smith bitch slap fest ..
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Making up up just 10% of the nominations, black people accounted for 100% of the violence at The Oscars...
            Daft comment.

Comment

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post

Daft comment.
              it was a joke but sadly true, your problem with reality is???
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

How many white men make up the number of awardees who are known sexual predators?

I think Rock would rather be bitched slapped by Smith than deal with someone like Spacey when younger.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

That's like me saying the other 90% are sex offenders because of Polanski/Allen/Hutton/Weinstein's actions.

Grow up

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

How many white men make up the number of awardees who are known sexual predators?

I think Rock would rather be bitched slapped by Smith than deal with someone like Spacey when younger.

Luckily Kevin Spacey, Harvey Wienstein, Roman Polanski, R. Kelly, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson have all paid the price for their deviancy. I would be more afraid of Mike Tyson slapping me.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Wot's this ear? Yum.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X