• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[OFFICIAL] Ukraine Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BBC

Russian state media has announced the preliminary results of the so-called referendums being held in occupied parts of Ukraine. With about a fifth of votes counted, it is reported that an overwhelming majority have voted in favour of joining Russia:
      • 97% in Kherson region
      • 98% in Zaporizhzhia
      • 98% in “Donetsk People’s Republic”
      • 98% in “Luhansk People’s Republic”

Ukraine and Western nations have called the process a sham, claiming the results had already been decided.
      Article share tools
      You'd think they'd at least pretend to make the results look believably in their favour.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

You'd think they'd at least pretend to make the results look believably in their favour.
        How do you vote Comrade? Voting for Russia means I save a bullet!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I see it's the half of Zaporizhzhia that doesn't include the capital of the oblast.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Many years ago I was chatting with my Austrian friend's mother. She was an ex-Nazi. She showed me phots of voting tents used in the Anschluss referendum. She was dressed in a swimsuit outside the Yes Tent and the were armed soldiers outside the No Tent.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X