• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[OFFICIAL] Ukraine Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shell are completely withdrawing from Russia.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post

Well the western media would have you believe that. And they've been throwing everything plus the kitchen sink at their anti-Russia pro-Ukraine efforts that really amount to propaganda. And on the Russian side similar propaganda supporting the other side.
      Pointless arguing with you, isn't it. You stick to Twitter and Farcebook for your news, I'll go with the reputable journalists and my own knowledge of history (such as it is).

Or of course, you quote some genuine sources to support your view that the Russian interpretation has as much validity as the rest of the world's and we might - just might - be persuaded into thinking you aren't just a pointless troll.

Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Pointless arguing with you, isn't it. You stick to Twitter and Farcebook for your news, I'll go with the reputable journalists and my own knowledge of history (such as it is).

Or of course, you quote some genuine sources to support your view that the Russian interpretation has as much validity as the rest of the world's and we might - just might - be persuaded into thinking you aren't just a pointless troll.
        He'll be quoting Farage, Fox & co, as they are all for supporting poor Putin
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sleepy Joe is talking now.

Stopping the import of Russian oil and gas.

Which is fine for the US.

Comment

Followed by the comedian president in about 30 minutes.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1a7d9f98090d6378fe40be9c9a8cd843.png
Views:	120
Size:	359.1 KB
ID:	4208415
              Last edited by Paddy; 9 March 2022, 00:31.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Can anyone be as thick as Liz Truss?

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Probably not, but do keep trying....

Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Oh come on Paddy .... I'm sure you could name quite a few CUKers who could give her a run for her money
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Oh come on Paddy .... I'm sure you could name quite a few CUKers who could give her a run for her money
                      But Liz Truss isn't a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X