• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks to those who helped me through

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to those who helped me through

Just wanted to wish all my fellow contractors (and anyone really) a very Merry Christmas and the hope next year will eventually be better!

Also wanted to thank this forum for getting me through those dark days when the world was caving in around me, this forum helped me hear sense, hear advice and every now and again just someone to share the pain.

The dark days for me are well documented on these forums, thankfully I came through those times not in the same way as others but through them all the same and I've never felt better.

For those still in those dark times I hope you find peace and solutions in equal measure.

Thanks to those who sent private messages and to those whose wisdom I sought at the time

Take care all, hopefully you get to enjoy a peaceful holiday.

G

Merry Christmas Greg!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
      Just wanted to wish all my fellow contractors (and anyone really) a very Merry Christmas and the hope next year will eventually be better!

Also wanted to thank this forum for getting me through those dark days when the world was caving in around me, this forum helped me hear sense, hear advice and every now and again just someone to share the pain.

The dark days for me are well documented on these forums, thankfully I came through those times not in the same way as others but through them all the same and I've never felt better.

For those still in those dark times I hope you find peace and solutions in equal measure.

Thanks to those who sent private messages and to those whose wisdom I sought at the time

Take care all, hopefully you get to enjoy a peaceful holiday.

G
      Merry Christmas mate, and hope you have a good 2022
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

All the best to you and yours!

Comment

Merry XMAS glad you feel better.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Merry Christmas OldGreg!
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

FTFY
              Do you really want to be banned over the Christmas holidays?
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Do you really want to be banned over the Christmas holidays?
                Can we just ban everyone for a couple of days? :-D
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Can we just ban everyone for a couple of days? :-D
                  CUK is my entertainment to get me through Xmas .... 12 months on the 27th since I lost Rachel. Alone this Christmas, CUK is better than the cr@p on tv
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

CUK is my entertainment to get me through Xmas .... 12 months on the 27th since I lost Rachel. Alone this Christmas, CUK is better than the cr@p on tv
                    I didn't think the BBC repeats this year were quite that bad...

Comment

Working...
                    X