• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's afraid of the [S]Xi[/S] [S]Nu[/S] Omicron variant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It's not being used to put down, but rather being used in a descriptive manner.
    Of course it is. Describing other people as 'sheep' is entirely without negative connotations in common language.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

One thing I wondered about was the 3rd case they reported - they'd been here but since left the UK. So this means, I think:
      1. They boarded a flight abroad without being tested
      2. They landed and disembarked in the UK without being tested
      3. At some point they took a test which came back positive
      4. Despite this they were able to get on another flight and leave the UK
      Isn't this exactly the sort of thing that's supposed to be impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        All pandemics mutate into less dangerous variants because it's not advantageous to kill your host. Our problem is the state, which is reluctant to give up its emergency powers.

Agree, looking like this Omnicron (as Biden calls it) variant is a nothing burger.

Government scaremongering to increase take up of vaccinations and boosters and re enforce mask mandates for the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Agree, looking like this Omnicron (as Biden calls it) variant is a nothing burger.

Government scaremongering to increase take up of vaccinations and boosters and re enforce mask mandates for the winter.
          Why?

Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            One thing I wondered about was the 3rd case they reported - they'd been here but since left the UK. So this means, I think:
            1. They boarded a flight abroad without being tested
            2. They landed and disembarked in the UK without being tested
            3. At some point they took a test which came back positive
            4. Despite this they were able to get on another flight and leave the UK
            Isn't this exactly the sort of thing that's supposed to be impossible?
            Maybe in a developed country. The UK simply let a couple of plane loads from SA land and disembark as normal over the weekend, whereas in the Netherlands they held the passengers and tested them all. There was a near 10% positivy rate.

Comment

So who is the winner in this story of yours, and how are they benefitting? It is Big Pharma, NWO? Who is pulling the strings?

Comment

Gosh. What an awful thing to be motivated to do.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post

So who is the winner in this story of yours, and how are they benefitting? It is Big Pharma, NWO? Who is pulling the strings?
                  Big MaskCo obviously. A global network of highly placed shadowy seamstresses.

Comment

You mean every government in the world, have suddenly got together to agree to work together? Well, that's a positive at least surely, and probably the first time in the history of the world
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post

THEM .... it's always THEM , yo know it's true ... just don't trust THEM
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X