• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now this is a first for me....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can someone get so many warnings, closed and move threads for trolling prof and still not get a ban?

I guess it's a good thing that moving threads has been fixed, not so that we still have to endure this utter drivel in even in General.

EDIT : Oh maybe not that fixed. It's bad enough having this thread once but it appears we have it twice.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 3 November 2021, 23:08.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Or better still didn't. Not sure who he thinks gives a flying **** about his ramblings
      Flying **** not given.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Have you got a new favourite meme?
        Yes. Yes I do.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

How can someone get so many warnings, closed and move threads for trolling prof and still not get a ban?
          Crap moderation, brown envelopes stuffed with £20s, PC sleeping with admin, edicts from on high? Who knows?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Crap moderation, brown envelopes stuffed with £20s, PC sleeping with admin, edicts from on high? Who knows?
            We know he hasn't done the last two because he's not asked any questions how to do it or given us tedious blow by blow account of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Flying **** not given.
              James are you NLUK or just bumming him?
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I guess it's a good thing that moving threads has been fixed, not so that we still have to endure this utter drivel in even in General.

EDIT : Oh maybe not that fixed. It's bad enough having this thread once but it appears we have it twice.
                How can you consistently be such a miserable bell-end? Chill out man
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

How can you consistently be such a miserable bell-end? Chill out man
                  You miss the fact it's not just me as you commented about and you've also had multiple, nay, nearly every single thread you've created in prof closed or moved. Why can't you take a hint and stop doing it? Even my cat can learn from it's mistakes so why can't you? It winds people up... and you've obviously missed it but it certainly isn't just me.

Just because the moderators are, for some obscure reason, happy to let you carry on it doesn't make it right.

Comment

I could only apologise and explain I had asked for feedback but the agent never got back to me so I didn't know about this offer, but I'd now got something else sorted.
                    Mistake, you should have done both the gigs at the same time.

Comment

James are you NLUK or just bumming him?
                      Ahh you are trying so hard to get us all to agree with each other.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X