• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now this is a first for me....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Mistake, you should have done both the gigs at the same time.
    He can't even understand how to get a gig let alone do two.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

He can't even understand how to get a gig let alone do two.
      Mate - One thing - I'll never be so sad that I get a kick out of throwing my weight around on an anonymous internet forum.....
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

James are you NLUK or just bumming him?
        If that’s what gets you off in the toilets at the Jobcentre Plus.

Comment

Mate - One thing - I'll never be so sad that I get a kick out of throwing my weight around on an anonymous internet forum.....
          All your thick as mince, woe is me stories are for real?

Comment

It's about what makes you sad. If being a bit brash but willing to suffer the blowback on an anonymous forum makes you sad then yes you will never be that. What should make you sadder is that you have absolutely zero respect from your peers and have endless threads moved and posts deleted and can't work out the simplist thing about your career without putting a modicum of effort in and have to ask. I see your most recently pile of tripe was deleted... again. Now THAT would make me sad. You should be ashamed.

There is a saying around about not having to worry about the loud people, it's the quiet ones you want to worry about. It's got to the stage even JB who is normally as mild and professional as they come is having a pop. Look at your past threads. It's not just me. Even a single comment from people like SueEllen, Eek, Simonmac and so on should carry a hell of a lot more weight than all my noise. If not that then the three warnings from the mods at least. Ignore me but take note of them.

The worst bit of it all is you just won't learn. You still trot out JSA. Why? Not one single thread you've posted on it has been useful and has not been either deleted or met with howls. Just stop it. Think about what you are posting. You are just about to drop another thread in prof. Is it just a whinge and what happened to all the other whinges? They got deleted, moved or locked. So don't do it. You ask a benign question that even the noobs can answer or research. No one on any forum or in real life likes stupid lazy questions. So just don't it.

You can moan at me for all my sprouting but, honestly PC, why can you not take a look at yourself and work out where the real problem lies. Believe me, if you can change any of the things above just a little bit, you'll be a much better person for it.

Comment

You will never make a Mod!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                JB who is normally as mild and professional as they come
                Good one

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Good one
                  OK ok maybe I had to be a little liberal with the truth to make the point

Comment

Now this is a first for me....
                    You applied for a contract, were offered the role after interviewing successfully, and saw the contract through to the end without incident?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X