• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dip your balls in this!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dip your balls in this!

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/12/the-t...tion-15406973/

Ultrasound waves have the ability to temporarily halt the regeneration of sperm and provide an effective form of male contraception. German design graduate Rebecca Weiss has picked up a prestigious James Dyson Award for creating a gadget that does exactly that. It’s small mug-sized device called Coso. To use it, a man fills it up with water, turns it on to let it get up to operating temperature and then gently rests his cojones inside it. Once the cobblers are safely dipped in the water, they are zapped with the ultrasonic waves that stop sperm production and provide contraception from roughly two weeks after the first dunking. The effect is reversible. Six months after a man’s last dip in the testicle bath, his sperm will start reproducing again and he can get down to business.

Seems like an appropriate companion to these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BWJI-1aCAAA3504.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	4187386

Comment

Oh they do a model in my size as well..

Name:	5888539_rd.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	4187388
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Oh and in PC's size! Cool

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	4187390

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Oh and in PC's size! Cool

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	4187390
          Slightly worried you know PC's size. Maybe you flew helos together at boarding school?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/12/the-t...tion-15406973/

Ultrasound waves have the ability to temporarily halt the regeneration of sperm and provide an effective form of male contraception. German design graduate Rebecca Weiss has picked up a prestigious James Dyson Award for creating a gadget that does exactly that. It’s small mug-sized device called Coso. To use it, a man fills it up with water, turns it on to let it get up to operating temperature and then gently rests his cojones inside it. Once the cobblers are safely dipped in the water, they are zapped with the ultrasonic waves that stop sperm production and provide contraception from roughly two weeks after the first dunking. The effect is reversible. Six months after a man’s last dip in the testicle bath, his sperm will start reproducing again and he can get down to business.
            genius! I would have definitely used this when younger. Sorry ladies I loved the loving but having babies wasn't the plan until I married. I was lucky enough to not have any accidents!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Slightly worried you know PC's size. Maybe you flew helos together at boarding school?
              Easy to tell. When you've got dos grandes cojones you have a swagger and confidence that gets you through life with no problems. PC? no haya dos grandes cojones

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Easy to tell. When you've got dos grandes cojones you have a swagger and confidence that gets you through life with no problems. PC? no haya dos grandes cojones
                I can confirm NLyUK has serious swagger! I will send her the usual can of axle grease for XMAS Did you want the usual side order of Swarfega? The one with bits?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I can confirm NLyUK has serious swagger! I will send her the usual can of axle grease for XMAS Did you want the usual side order of Swarfega? The one with bits?
                  The devils concontion that is.. the devils I tell ye!!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenshaw View Post
                    Seems like an appropriate companion to these:

Name:	BWJI-1aCAAA3504.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	4187386
                    Excellent reference.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran