• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dip your balls in this!"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    So basically it's a high pitched humming?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Having seen the dryers and vacuums, I am not putting mine anywhere near his company's creations
    And it will probably be cheaper to have kids and support them for 18 years than buy a Dyson product anyway.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Because your old-man balls are hanging around yer cankles?
    He best get on the CUK Fat Club thread and get some weight lost tips....

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Oh they do a model in my size as well..

Click image for larger version

Name:	5888539_rd.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	4187388
    Because your old-man balls are hanging around yer cankles?

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Having seen the dryers and vacuums, I am not putting mine anywhere near his company's creations
    Smart move!

Name:	879ce5549e521be8475793593f65d221.png
Views:	68
Size:	812.9 KB
ID:	4187414

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Its an award like the Nobel one. Your intimate experience getting his vacs to suck is not relevant.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/12/the-t...tion-15406973/

Ultrasound waves have the ability to temporarily halt the regeneration of sperm and provide an effective form of male contraception. German design graduate Rebecca Weiss has picked up a prestigious James Dyson Award for creating a gadget that does exactly that.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by ravenshaw View Post
    Seems like an appropriate companion to these:

Name:	BWJI-1aCAAA3504.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	4187386
    Excellent reference.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

I can confirm NLyUK has serious swagger! I will send her the usual can of axle grease for XMAS Did you want the usual side order of Swarfega? The one with bits?
    The devils concontion that is.. the devils I tell ye!!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Easy to tell. When you've got dos grandes cojones you have a swagger and confidence that gets you through life with no problems. PC? no haya dos grandes cojones
    I can confirm NLyUK has serious swagger! I will send her the usual can of axle grease for XMAS Did you want the usual side order of Swarfega? The one with bits?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Slightly worried you know PC's size. Maybe you flew helos together at boarding school?
    Easy to tell. When you've got dos grandes cojones you have a swagger and confidence that gets you through life with no problems. PC? no haya dos grandes cojones

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/12/the-t...tion-15406973/

Ultrasound waves have the ability to temporarily halt the regeneration of sperm and provide an effective form of male contraception. German design graduate Rebecca Weiss has picked up a prestigious James Dyson Award for creating a gadget that does exactly that. It’s small mug-sized device called Coso. To use it, a man fills it up with water, turns it on to let it get up to operating temperature and then gently rests his cojones inside it. Once the cobblers are safely dipped in the water, they are zapped with the ultrasonic waves that stop sperm production and provide contraception from roughly two weeks after the first dunking. The effect is reversible. Six months after a man’s last dip in the testicle bath, his sperm will start reproducing again and he can get down to business.
    genius! I would have definitely used this when younger. Sorry ladies I loved the loving but having babies wasn't the plan until I married. I was lucky enough to not have any accidents!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Oh and in PC's size! Cool

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	4187390
    Slightly worried you know PC's size. Maybe you flew helos together at boarding school?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Oh and in PC's size! Cool

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	4187390

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied