• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got drunk last night...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got drunk last night...

Initially on my own then met a few people. Decent guys.

GhostofTarbera was recommending the CW 'spoons but the Greenwhich one is much more fun. The people are just bonkers.

There were two attractive girls(out of five) at the table next to me, very attractive, early twenties. I had an interest in them but then there was an older guy hitting on them. Grandpa type. So I started sending shots to their table to see how far it goes.

At some point I chatted a blonde from that table, pretty young thing, she had a tight blue dress and while she was moving on the seat the dress would move up her body revealing ...
    Realised I might not be able to control myself and will have to pay alimony for the rest of my life so left.

Thought that it would be fun to swim from Greenwich to CW so jumped into thames. Water was a bit cold and changed my mind shortly afterwards.

Woke up this morning with all my clothes soaked in the bathtub.

Pretty standard night.

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    Pretty standard made up tedious story.
    FTFY
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

FTFY
      Neah that's about pretty much it. Apart from the alimony thing, I think the blood was slowly leaving the upper part of my body, to think, at that point...

I have other stories as well, when I was in university I used to do the most idiotic things you could think, I used to be a legend, even had a nickname for the periods I would go bonkers. some of them that I only recall only when I am drunk. Makes it easier to live with myself.
      Last edited by GigiBronz; 9 July 2021, 12:36.

Comment

Excellent woffle. I approve. Funny how you recall drunken times, remember as think said before, shouting "waste paper baskets to the world" from the top of my mate's car and lying in the mud outside the pub and my landlord passing and looking at me contemptuously.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I understand that forums tend to be a place of fantasy but I don't make up stories.
          These are my clothes after trying to swim in thames.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F72A3F4C-4831-4EFB-9505-BDC1ADAB6AFA.jpeg
Views:	301
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	4172548

Comment

Realised I might not be able to control myself and will have to pay alimony for the rest of my life so left.
            Alimony?, you have to marry her first.
            The bigger risk would be knocking her up and so having to pay child support for the next 20 years.

Comment

These are my clothes after trying to swim in thames. ..
              You were lucky the tide must have been on the turn. There strong undercurrents, especially round bridges!

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

jakanory, jackanory, jackanory
                ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Alimony?, you have to marry her first.
                  The bigger risk would be knocking her up and so having to pay child support for the next 20 years.
                  poor choice of words in that post. Nonetheless I think that my standards are quite low right now and one-two days into the business I might gone for a proposal.
                  I remember now that about two years ago I asked an irish girl to marry me in 'Be at One' in shorditch. She had green eyes, about 5.5 aand a smile that you would kill for.
                  Hopefully she does not remember it later on and takes me on the proposal.

Comment

poor choice of words in that post. Nonetheless I think that my standards are quite low right now and one-two days into the business I might gone for a proposal.
                    I remember now that about two years ago I asked an irish girl to marry me in 'Be at One' in shorditch. She had green eyes, about 5.5 aand a smile that you would kill for.
                    Hopefully she does not remember it later on and takes me on the proposal.
                    Why?

Did she mention her brothers, male cousins and uncles?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X