• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Car Rant: F**k Mercedes Roadside Assistance *****rs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I don't want to ban you.

I have Volvo assistance. It's renewed every service, so it's clearly linked. But my yearly travel insurance gives me better cover.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      But I don't want to ban you.
      Make this thread sticky then?

The interwebs need to know the truth

P.S. Nobody told me mine was linked or got cancelled when I did not use dealer - Merc got my address.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Got SMS with a survey on how their phone line did
        Feedback submitted, with Other Comments box filled with how I feel about them

Comment

Feedback submitted, with Other Comments box filled with how I feel about them
          Next time, try these guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	189213_144653618932332_3186396_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=bY3wFDxlRbUAX8JOSsw&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=e30cf83d31386ff0ca319bf790170e3b&oe=60D50E77.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	4168865

Comment

P.S. Nobody told me mine was linked or got cancelled when I did not use dealer - Merc got my address.
            Its not just Merc, some. other brands do the same.

"Ford Roadside Assistance is only available at participating dealers with a Ford Scheduled Service. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first"

Comment

get a Lexus next time.

and because of the plutonomy that we live in there is no money to be made from actually selling an insurance that is of any good. so most of them are only to get you 'peace of mind' the t&c's exclude anything that could be useful to that insurance.
              made by boomers for boomers that trust the system that we live in but actually don't know how to open a .pdf

Click image for larger version

Name:	zs1lwm54ywj61.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	4168871

at this point to be fair I am just trying to wind people up... ))

Comment

Roadside assistance is no good to you anyway as it's normally halfway across the pavement and in to a wall... No roadside involved. Policy null and void.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Told them I am going to cost them at least 10 mln quid in sales over the coming years

Comment

Thanks for nothing you Mercedes Roadside Assistance fooks!

Got back home now

P.S. I do have the AA but a fair assumption was that Mercedes are more suitable to handling situation when fooking car got zero spares whatsoever.
                    Fit run flats if no spare

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
                      Fit run flats if no spare

Comment

Working...
                      X