• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foods from your past?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still rather partial to Angel Delight (butterscotch, natch), which I keep in the cupboard for emergencies. Still avialable, obviously, but not something the kids seem to eat these days. We used to get it a couple of times a week as pudding, my kids won't even try it.

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post
      I'm still rather partial to Angel Delight (butterscotch, natch), which I keep in the cupboard for emergencies. Still avialable, obviously, but not something the kids seem to eat these days. We used to get it a couple of times a week as pudding, my kids won't even try it.
      Strawberry Instant Whip with tinned strawberries was popular. Oh, and evaporated milk on desserts generally... not sure if you can still buy that or not.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Strawberry Instant Whip with tinned strawberries was popular. Oh, and evaporated milk on desserts generally... not sure if you can still buy that or not.
        evap milk s still a thing.

my mum used to make a thing named 'roy's pudding' which was jelly made with evap milk. lovely.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Mucky fat sarnies with a bit of salt... Yum...
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Findus crispy pancakes were a regular at tea time.

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post
              Your kids are health freaks!
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

I have fond memories of French Bread Pizzas

Comment

Toffee which came with a small hammer.

Cans of TAB

Wimpy served on a plate.

And jubbly in the summer. But you might not know what they are unless you grew up in the midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Britten View Post
                      I have fond memories of French Bread Pizzas
                      I even made them...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X