• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

To be fair though, you only appear to have three hairs.
    We're still talking about hair on the head, yes?

Comment

last week before 1st lockdown I saw some wahl electric clipper for £13 now on 4th or 5th Haircut number 2 all over and quite happy. as I pay about £7+tip I was in profit after my second haircut. Love not going the barbers as its one less journey to make, I do miss chatting about Syria, Albania etc as that all the barbers seem to come from far flung places. It also takes the randomness on the barbers skill, I may not be fabulous but I can be consistent.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'd had a haircut at the start of March a year ago, but as Leicester had had more lockdowns than most places, I've only had it cut twice since then so it's pretty messy. Mind you, I'm never that diligent about getting it cut anyway, so it's not any worse than it has been at various times over the years

Comment

Gillette Mach 'somenumber' every time I shower. Head, neck, cheeks (to shape the goatie), and whatever else needs a trim

Not been to a hairdressers since 1995. For those 'lucky' enough to have seen the karaoke video of me and Mrs W, that was back in '96 when I was 26 ..... explains why I no longer need to pay for a haircut

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Did a random snip about 3 weeks ago as was approaching Jimmy Saville mode.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

One of the best closing musical numbers of any film, Claude arriving back to see the barracks empty and frantically running after Berger's plane is sublime

Comment

I've been using the cat's fur clippers since lockdown started. 3mm all over. Takes two minutes. No more £20 haircuts for me ever. I have started to drink lots of milk though.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  I've been using the cat's fur clippers since lockdown started. 3mm all over. Takes two minutes. No more £20 haircuts for me ever. I have started to drink lots of milk though.
                  You must frequently have diarrhoea then.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You must frequently have diarrhoea then.
                    Yes, but I bury it in the flowerbed.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Yes, but I bury it in the flowerbed.
                      Hopefully your neighbours who live 3 doors down, so you can annoy the dog who lives next door to them.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X