• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling a prick! Tales of vaccine shots for your edutainment.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Bit of a problem if he originally got Pfizer and then gets AZ or vice versa, they haven't really tested for that.
    I'd have thought that was the ideal combination, as it likely exercises the immune system in slightly different ways and covers more bases
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Brilliant.

Waiting for 2nd jab.

Apparently letters despatched late so I haven't received it yet.

Texts received yesterday evening at 23:15 inviting me for the first or 2nd jab (it wasn't sure which) at 19:10 yesterday.

All phone numbers associated are personed from 9 to 5 Monday to Friday.

You couldn't make it up.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

My wife and I have got our appointments. Her's on 19th May and 16th June, mine on 20th May and 17th June. Now just waiting to see what UK govt policy will be wrt the vaccinated tourists visiting.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          My wife and I have got our appointments. Her's on 19th May and 16th June, mine on 20th May and 17th June. Now just waiting to see what UK govt policy will be wrt the vaccinated tourists visiting.
          Are you from a Green list country?

No?

Then stay away plague bearers (unless you are rich and coming for business)
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Got my text yesterday as part of the rollout to <40s... I get the non-clotting kind too.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Are you from a Green list country?

No?

Then stay away virus ridden pits of plague bearing pestilence (unless you are rich and coming for business)
              FTFY

The green list does change, as do the rules. Give it time. It may all be different by end of July. Rich tourists are good for your economy as well. Just trying to do my bit.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Got my text yesterday as part of the rollout to <40s... I get the non-clotting kind too.
                They all can clot

Had both and whereas the first gave me a headache and a week of mild flu symptoms the second was absolutely fine with no side affects at all

Comment

I was very pleased to see that the date options for my second jab have come forward about three weeks so I'll be getting #2 in June not July.

And the NHS app (not the track and trace one, the other one that you may need to get your GP to release online access to your records before you can use it) is live a few days early with official vaccination status.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    And the NHS app (not the track and trace one, the other one that you may need to get your GP to release online access to your records before you can use it) is live a few days early with official vaccination status.
                    It's only Official if I say so

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      mRNA vaccines are more likely to cause PVTs while viral vector vaccines are more likely to cause CVTs. Some research has shown there are more occurrences of the former than the latter.

Both can kill you if it happens, but both are very extremely rare.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X