• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mobile web view of the Message Centre is all squished over to the right with the largely useless menu taking up the majority of the screen.

Comment

Rep link is far less prominent, I am suffering massive reputational losses!

Comment

When I click on the new thread link on TPD I end up at test please delete - Contractor UK Bulletin Board which is the url that link offers me on both redirect (after posting a post) to the final page and from the Off Topic index page.

is that because of the number of people I have on ignore meaning it's doing the calculation and then redirecting me to the wrong place.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You get to page 34171, I get to page 30157.

And it takes its sweet time getting there, probably due to all the posts that are ignored.

Specifically in TPD, all of Brillo's.

Then again, I ended up on page 41 of this thread when I posted this little gem.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Broken thread: https://forums.contractoruk.com/tech...plication.html

(I made a 2nd copy so the original can be deleted)
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              When I click on the new thread link on TPD I end up at test please delete - Contractor UK Bulletin Board which is the url that link offers me on both redirect (after posting a post) to the final page and from the Off Topic index page.

is that because of the number of people I have on ignore meaning it's doing the calculation and then redirecting me to the wrong place.
              I found the issue

from the url the #post2887014 reflects the last post but the page caculation bit the bit that ends up as 4465-test-please-delete-34405.html is getting the page number wrong.

Comment

from the url the #post2887014 reflects the last post but the page caculation bit the bit that ends up as 4465-test-please-delete-34405.html is getting the page number wrong.
                Not a real problem then?

We got more serious things at stake here - shortfall of rep points!

Comment

I found the issue

Useful clue, thanks

Comment

I made a thread but the link doesn’t work. It still appears unread in the feed (to me) but no views or comments.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...demonstrations

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Useful clue, thanks
                      Thinking about it - remember I have a fair number of people on ignore -including a number that used to frequently post in tpd and you moved that logic to return the posts in a hidden div.

Comment

Working...
                      X