• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Clearly not a priority but if we allow uploads now, please can you let us directly paste them in when posting? It's such a nice feature on modern forums with screengrabs and so on
    There's an open feature request for this at vBulletin's issue tracker, with 21 upvotes: https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-20017

I've already upvoted it, it seems; now we have to wait and see if they implement it

Comment

OK, the circle-with-downward-arrows go-to-last-unread-post-in-this-thread link should be working now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        OK, the circle-with-downward-arrows go-to-last-unread-post-in-this-thread link should be working now
        And it works by the looks of it.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

And it works by the looks of it.
          Having single-stepped through it about twenty times, including throwing every permutation of invalid input I could think of at it, I'm reasonably confident in it

Comment

Having single-stepped through it about twenty times, including throwing every permutation of invalid input I could think of at it, I'm reasonably confident in it
            Famous last words
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Famous last words
              Well, my bit works; dunno about their stuff

Comment

I can double thank if I go out and into a thread have a look at "Feel a little prick" thread.

stop you getting bored.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Downward dot (last read post) seems to be working for me now. Ta Nick. Can we get the normal link to perform downward dot as that is the thing I would most like to do and I think it was the functionality on the old forum.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Looking good - thanks. Now I won't miss all the really important information I gather from these boards.

PS. It looks like the sarcasm blocker is broken.

Comment

I typed a post here https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2864511 but it is completely empty after posting...
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X