• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Intermittently, when a post has been "liked" by someone else, I cannot also "like" it. Instead the post displays a phantom "unlike" that does not work either in like or unlike.
    Still a problem.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

    Comment


      The mobile web view of the Message Centre is all squished over to the right with the largely useless menu taking up the majority of the screen.

      Comment


        Rep link is far less prominent, I am suffering massive reputational losses!

        Comment


          When I click on the new thread link on TPD I end up at test please delete - Contractor UK Bulletin Board which is the url that link offers me on both redirect (after posting a post) to the final page and from the Off Topic index page.

          is that because of the number of people I have on ignore meaning it's doing the calculation and then redirecting me to the wrong place.

          merely at clientco for the entertainment

          Comment


            You get to page 34171, I get to page 30157.

            And it takes its sweet time getting there, probably due to all the posts that are ignored.

            Specifically in TPD, all of Brillo's.

            Then again, I ended up on page 41 of this thread when I posted this little gem.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

            Comment


              Broken thread: https://forums.contractoruk.com/tech...plication.html

              (I made a 2nd copy so the original can be deleted)
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

              Comment


                Originally posted by eek View Post
                When I click on the new thread link on TPD I end up at test please delete - Contractor UK Bulletin Board which is the url that link offers me on both redirect (after posting a post) to the final page and from the Off Topic index page.

                is that because of the number of people I have on ignore meaning it's doing the calculation and then redirecting me to the wrong place.
                I found the issue

                from the url the #post2887014 reflects the last post but the page caculation bit the bit that ends up as 4465-test-please-delete-34405.html is getting the page number wrong.

                merely at clientco for the entertainment

                Comment


                  Originally posted by eek View Post
                  from the url the #post2887014 reflects the last post but the page caculation bit the bit that ends up as 4465-test-please-delete-34405.html is getting the page number wrong.
                  Not a real problem then?

                  We got more serious things at stake here - shortfall of rep points!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by eek View Post

                    I found the issue

                    from the url the #post2887014 reflects the last post but the page caculation bit the bit that ends up as 4465-test-please-delete-34405.html is getting the page number wrong.
                    Useful clue, thanks

                    Comment


                      I made a thread but the link doesn’t work. It still appears unread in the feed (to me) but no views or comments.

                      https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...demonstrations

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X