• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contractor UK
    replied
    Sorry for the delay jamesbrown and others

Hopefully will sort this week and defo worth the investment.

Just for various reasons not completed the work - hopefully this week.

Thanks for the patience

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Will stick around a little longer, but can't be bothered with the constant server errors, lost posts, failed connections etc. for too much longer. I guess the forum doesn't have the traffic anymore to really justify the investment, so fair enough, but it may be worth killing it in that case.

Leave a comment:

• JustKeepSwimming
    replied
    It seems whenever I post a new thread I end up with

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
    I'm starting to feel victimised!

As what DSC said, on some threads the last poster doesn't seem to be accurate on others it is.

Leave a comment:

• dsc
    replied
    Constantly getting the dreaded:

Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 524 error "

It posts, but always hangs on this. Also sometimes it shows some threads with the wrong info re last post, for example it would show the last post with user X at 9:00 yesterday but if you open the thread you find it had multiple replies since then.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by edison View Post
    Getting the 'Invalid Page URL' error yet again this morning when trying to view a thread...
    No-one cares about Christmas Adverts anyway

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Getting the 'Invalid Page URL' error yet again this morning when trying to view a thread...

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
    Thanks for this - we will have a look why this is happening and get it fixed.
    Looks like it is a Cloudflare 524 error. Apologies all - will sort.
    Have you? and Did you?

Both rhetorical obviously
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I've been asked to investigate the cause of the hangs which result in both the JavaScript errors and the CloudFlare timeout messages (they're the same thing at heart) so with a bit of luck things will be sorted out in a few days

Good job I'm on holiday this week so I have the time to work on it
    Did you? and Are they?

Both rhetorical obviously

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

I note with interest that you personally don't appear to have issues with your Monday posts...
    He did - last weeks' post had to be done twice

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I've been asked to investigate the cause of the hangs which result in both the JavaScript errors and the CloudFlare timeout messages (they're the same thing at heart) so with a bit of luck things will be sorted out in a few days

Good job I'm on holiday this week so I have the time to work on it
    I note with interest that you personally don't appear to have issues with your Monday posts...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Thanks, Nick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X