• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Curiously I can still edit my last post in TPD using the search (click on user name: brings up list of posts, click edit & voila!). Though it brought up a 524 error it had made the edits.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    TPD is intercoursed.
    Not just TPD - any thread with a sizeable number of replies. See The Funny Picture Thread and The Counting Thread - same thing. I also can't get in to the Admin Control Panel, where I was going to try clearing the system cache in case that helped

I no longer have access to the servers, so I can't even have a look in the logs to at least work out what's going on

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    TPD is intercoursed.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Invalid page URL error for 'Working from Airbnb' post in Accounting/Legal.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Is it just me?
    Once this morning, mid post, the login screen appeared. After logging in, the post was still there and posted OK
    Then I closed out of here and went back in a few minutes later, again it's asked for my login.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Originally posted by edison View Post
    Getting the Invalid Page URL error again when trying to view some newly created threads.
    I got this error message again today when trying to view the 'The courts say/we say' thread in the IR35 Reform sub-forum.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Getting the Invalid Page URL error again when trying to view some newly created threads.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    The return of the 524 error.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The Spectrum was available as a 16k unit if you were cheap

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied