• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men's annoying habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Thread winner!
    I'd like to do a 'FTFY' to 'Bread winner', but I don't think he is
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I like to run my finger through the crease of ball and inside leg and give it a good smell afterwards.

Lovely.

Comment

People, usually foreigners who decide to congregate and have a chat blocking exit doors of airports and stations.
        Twats who step off the escalators and then stand still and look around.
        Even more twats with large rucksacks who forget they are waring one and turn around knocking over others.
        Cyclists down dark streets without lights and wearing black.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Never knew there were parts of the country without a Waitrose ...... poor, poor people
          Thats why!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            People, usually foreigners who decide to congregate and have a chat blocking exit doors of airports and stations.
            Twats who step off the escalators and then stand still and look around.
            Even more twats with large rucksacks who forget they are waring one and turn around knocking over others.
            Cyclists down dark streets without lights and wearing black.

1. no plenty of brits do this, if your are really unlucky they belch smoke in your face as you pass.
            2. Normally get them with the trolley
            3. Yep
            4. I see dead people! My kids hate it when I say that, they know I am going to creep up on the cyclist and use full beam!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Waitrose is heavily overrated IMO. I don't think the quality of the food is any better than the finest/taste the difference ranges at less esteemed outlets, and no certainly no better than Aldi (meat and cheese in particular). Also our local Waitrose is almost entirely filled with pensioners, just about the most annoying demographic to share a shop with.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

1. no plenty of brits do this, if your are really unlucky they belch smoke in your face as you pass.
                But I'd rather honest to God baccy smoke than a huge billowing cloud of strawberry-flavoured vape vapour
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post
                  Waitrose is heavily overrated IMO. I don't think the quality of the food is any better than the finest/taste the difference ranges at less esteemed outlets, and no certainly no better than Aldi (meat and cheese in particular). Also our local Waitrose is almost entirely filled with pensioners, just about the most annoying demographic to share a shop with.
                  In all honesty Waitrose have gone down hill. They have an identity crisis; they don't know whether to go cut-price or upmarket plus the free coffee has disappeared along with customers.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post

People using there phone whilst walking into you. I have stopped moving out the way now.
                    People who use ‘there’ when it should be ‘their’, have no right to complain about other people.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      But I'd rather honest to God baccy smoke than a huge billowing cloud of strawberry-flavoured vape vapour
                      Smelling like an arson attack in a haribo factory...
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X