• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men's annoying habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one!

Cyclists. Especially those who GET ON their bikes at a point where the pavement says "No Cycling" or "Cyclists Dismount".

Comment

My list could end up being very long.

So to summarise people annoy me.

Infact to quote the movie City Slickers.

If hate were people I'd be China.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Why can't supermarkets have a policy of "You buy, you keep. NO refunds or returns, especially of clothes!"?
        P.S. I've never once seen a guy in a supermarket returning an item.
        The women are probably returning the clothes they bought for their husbands who refused to come and get their own.
        You can't try clothes on during lockdown as far as I know either.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yeh, as lm said, peoples' would be better. What I hate is people hanging around on escalators at the mall, no wonder so many people are fat. Not that it matters at the moment.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 19 February 2021, 15:58.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Surely the worst one is getting to the ticket barrier and then deciding to look for your fecking ticket ......

YOU'VE BEEN ON THE FECKING TUBE, THEN FECKING ESCALATOR, IT'S NOT A FECKING SURPRISE YOU NEED YOUR TICKET TO GET THROUGH THE BARRIER, YOU FECKING FECKWIT

Is what someone may say, when they've had a beer or two
            see also: waiting until the last item has been rung up at the checkout before rummaging through enormous handbag for purse.

Comment

People who eat pepperami and can of pepsi on a train. Belching garlicky breath.

People who stand too close to you in shops.

Hybrid eco cars with baby on board sticker in the rear window doing 90 in the fast lane FFS.

Infact people with dash/helmet cams. Looking for issues.

tailgaters, lane hoggers.

People using there phone whilst walking into you. I have stopped moving out the way now.

Comment

People who post lists of annoying habits

Comment

Which one of the above are you? I am guessing the eco driver yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                    People who post lists of annoying habits
                    Thread winner!

Comment

Definitely a direct correlation between how much you complain about other people being twits, and how much of a twit you are.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X