• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did I lock the door?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I lock the door?

or does it matter...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

My keys have dents in the side.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      That will teach your missus for hiding them in the dog treat bag.

Comment

prove it and post a picture
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Pricey at 'north of $300'? That's a pittance. I bet many dodgy people have access to a key cutting machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            prove it and post a picture
            Something like this:
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Pricey at 'north of $300'? That's a pittance. I bet many dodgy people have access to a key cutting machine.
              A file should be sufficient. Or cast in plastic and lubricate.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Something like this:
                Impressive bitting (note the side bitting a la ASSA) but I am not impressed by keys, rather the locks they are in.

If the lock is a euro cylinder one just snaps the cylinder for example. SS312 Euro cylinder? Lump hammer.

In the end, people do not pick locks in general, they smash windows & break doors.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                  Impressive bitting (note the side bitting a la ASSA) but I am not impressed by keys, rather the locks they are in.

If the lock is a euro cylinder one just snaps the cylinder for example. SS312 Euro cylinder? Lump hammer.

In the end, people do not pick locks in general, they smash windows & break doors.
                  But NAT has to keep his brain in a safe in case it gets loose and causes an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    But NAT has to keep his brain in a safe in case it gets loose and causes an accident.
                    It is high time someone told him where they have hidden the keys then.

Don't need him blundering on witlessly, not while Whorty can still recall his own login details. No sense in overloading the dimwit portfolio.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X