• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris puts his foot in it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    You have to whisper this - but there is a reason a lot of asian/arab men cover up their wives....

they look like Darmy & Blaster ? Butt ugly!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You have to whisper this - but there is a reason a lot of asian/arab men cover up their wives....

Is it because men are so incapable of restraining their animal lusts, that any hint of femininity must be covered up. Or is it because the men are misogynist and controlling?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Is it because men are so incapable of restraining their animal lusts, that any hint of femininity must be covered up. Or is it because the men are misogynist and controlling?
        no its an expression of their religion and culture, we can't possibly interfere.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          I wonder how the press would have played this is corbyn had said it? The Tory party have a deep seated problem with Islam although it is not reported as much as Labour's Semitism problem for some strange reason and with Johnson now being pally with Bannon, maybe he's getting his orders from somewhere else now...
          Without wishing to stir the pot any more than completely necessary, we (in the UK, nor anywhere else I can think of*) don't have any experience of Zionist suicide bombers in the UK. Whatever the rights and wrongs, there's always going to be a bit more sympathy in the wider UK for Israel and the Jews (especially when the criticism from Labour towards Israel is born out of an almost fanatical support for the Palestinians) than you'd get for Muslims, in general. I really can't see the point in Boris stirring some tulip in a most un-amusing way, other than to get a cheap and easy headline, but as I said a couple of days ago, he's gone politically, and fortunately for him the Telegraph pays better than the Taxpayer.

*Although not wishing to defend in any way the use of unreasonable force on unarmed, or insufficiently armed Palestinians.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You don't have to whisper this, but a lot of British men should cover up their wives
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

opm would rather see this:

Or the subjugation of western women...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Or are you in the group of people who will happily play whatever minority card you can find in your SJW wallet?
                Here's one for you to play, it's your exact demographic:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-...at-school.html
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Above reminds me of an animated gif I did once. Left click and hover yer mouse over nuns at top.

http://www.xoggoth.org/pages/nuns.html

Slightly more seriously, Boris should be aware, in this PC world, of what not to say to avoid damaging a sensible point. The Muslim veil is just a symptom, we should focus on the more serious underlying issue, the failure of some Muslim men in the UK to accept female equality.

Some Muslim women who do not feel oppressed may be quite happy with the veil. After all, there are a few societies in the world where women walk about with bare tits. Does that make British women oppressed? There may also be a real possibility that genuinely oppressed women may not be allowed out at all without the veil.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 7 August 2018, 19:48.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well as EU immigration decreases for obvious reasons so has Asian immigration increased, that trend will probably continue so integration of Asian communities will become the issue of the next decade.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      He has form in apologising for being a stupid dickhead
                      Whereas you just stoically stumble on unapologetically.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X