• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Yup. I agree.
    I reckon we've done 5 waves of wave 1 coming off the post ICO low.
    Expected retrace for a wave 2 is 0.5-0.618 fib (which makes low 300's) but...the whole market is retracing really bullishly lately...i've missed a few targets because of it so we may only go down to 350 or so.
    Assuming 325 and then a 1.618 extension for wave 3 we have a short term target of 716!!!
    Looks like it went to 352...not bad. As long as we see a decent break above 450 then I think we're back into the next impulse up. That should take us to about 740 or so.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Mining Rig Update

FYI - Mining rig still chugging along generating zee Ether tokens. My mined stash is now worth around £800 at today's prices, so even with the terrible bear market we have faced I have still managed to nearly pay off half the rig since commissioning it in late Dec / early Jan.

Passive income for the win. Hoping for a big ol' Bull run into late may, sell off what it's generated and that'l pay for the hardware, anything extra then on is a bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
        FYI - Mining rig still chugging along generating zee Ether tokens. My mined stash is now worth around £800 at today's prices, so even with the terrible bear market we have faced I have still managed to nearly pay off half the rig since commissioning it in late Dec / early Jan.

Passive income for the win. Hoping for a big ol' Bull run into late may, sell off what it's generated and that'l pay for the hardware, anything extra then on is a bonus!
        No, you have not paid off anything unless you actually sold tulipcoins for real money.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          No, you have not paid off anything unless you actually sold tulipcoins for real money.
          Humbug! Humbug I say!
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Cool story bro.

Comment

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/0...et_dns_hijack/

Another wallet hijack.

Anyone here *not* using a personal hardware wallet?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Don't use one, don't know why anyone would.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post

How much electricity?
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/0...et_dns_hijack/

Another wallet hijack.

Anyone here *not* using a personal hardware wallet?
                    That is a good hack,
                    However it is still only a phishing/social engineering hack. The wallets weren’t compromised, only the users.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Indeed, and the other thing that's 'weird' is claims of massive gains & "I've already pulled $X out" only to be contradicted later on questions of liable CTG, when they then say "Oh but I haven't actually, not actually per-se pushed gains into actual real fiat" . . . can't decide of it's all just a collective fantasy or some feeble attempt at plausible deniability, or what . . .

Wonder how much it would cost to get a researcher to go through >500 pages of claims and later inconsistencies?......oh, why bother.

Comment

Working...
                      X