• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Did you have a hand in resurrecting this thread?
    Class.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I hear you're a joiner, I've got a shelf that needs putting up, have you got availability? What's your rate?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You do realise that your mother's story of a miracle conception is all ballox don't you? She's a bit of a slapper and she just doesn't know who your real did is ... but don't tell your 'dad' Joseph, he fell for the story hook, line and sinker!
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance?
          Do you support Brexit?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            You do realise that your mother's story of a miracle conception is all ballox don't you? She's a bit of a slapper and she just doesn't know who your real did is ... but don't tell your 'dad' Joseph, he fell for the story hook, line and sinker!
            Immaculate!
            "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Careful now, you might offend some religious nutters and they may issue a fatwa against you. You may spend the rest of your life in hiding and fear.

Oh hang on, wrong religion, carry on.

Comment

Working...
              X