• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you eat ice cream?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    ...Has the UK lost its balls or what.
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You missed a few options out -
    1. Yes and I am pansexual/bisexual/polysexual/transsexual/other sexuality.
    2. No and I am pansexual/bisexual/polysexual/transsexual/other sexuality.
    And you missed out "eunuch".

Perhaps Hammond was referring to "eating ice-cream" to swallowing semen. In which case he's technically right. Straight men are very unlikely to do that - except perhaps their own, or maybe some form of cuckoldry. (But that's not the meaning I intended when I posted the poll).

btw, it's well known that Malvolio is a cross-dressing lesbian Kaluli with some heterosexual kinks, bipolar disorder, ME and Proteus syndrome, so your comment is rather hurtful. I think you need to check your own privileges.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Oi, NAT, hope you don't mind I corrected your spelling mistake.
      AndyW's mum does not make anyone "sceam"
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Surely there is archive footage of RH messily enjoying Mr Whippy...?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I did. I'm white, male, straight, able-bodied, British (Yorkshire even!) and wealthy. If only my parents had been wealthy Tories, I'd have been totally awesome.
          I'm white, female, elegant, tall, healthy, light brown hair, green eyes, lovely and I eat ice cream with warm apple pie. I’m Portuguese and better than you.

Comment

My favourite is rum and raisin ice cream, but nowhere in the UK ever seems to sell it.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              I'm white, female, elegant, tall, healthy, light brown hair, green eyes, lovely and I eat ice cream with warm apple pie.
              Does your dad own a brewery though?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                I'm delusional
                FTFY
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm going to sounds very old now...

Just what the F*** is going on in a country when we have to be outraged on behalf of some nonentity with an axe to grind for something as innocent as this?
                  We don't have to be "outraged", but we can wonder why Hammond thinks it's still fine to make "gay" jokes. Some of us have moved on.

Has the UK lost its balls or what.
                  52% of the population don't have balls.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    My favourite is rum and raisin ice cream, but nowhere in the UK ever seems to sell it.
                    That's cos proper rum is alcoholic. They use to sell it...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
                      We don't have to be "outraged", but we can wonder why Hammond thinks it's still fine to make "gay" jokes. Some of us have moved on.
                      QED. You think it out of order (as do I but that's not the point), others don't. It's not offensive, homophobic or anything else, just marginally bad taste. There's a world of difference. Offensive, AFAIC, is anything about gross differences such as impairment. But it still says a lot more about the person making the "joke" than anything else. Ignore the morons - especially those telling us to be offended - and move on.

52% of the population don't have balls.
                      Is that the same 52% that don't understand metaphors I wonder...
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X