• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you eat ice cream?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I eat it occasionally but I don't like it much.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Check your privilege!
      I did. I'm white, male, straight, able-bodied, British (Yorkshire even!) and wealthy. If only my parents had been wealthy Tories, I'd have been totally awesome.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Eating ice cream is fine, but I don't suck lollipops.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Doubt it the last 2 episodes were up to speed.
          Might be up to speed, but are the ratings up to the levels that Amazon demand?

(Or is this story just because thumper & co missed being in the mainstream media?)
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Does one have to present a TV car program to be a bigot?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Does one have to present a TV car program to be a bigot?
              No, but you need to be "controversial", i.e. Rude/offensive, if you want to generate publicity.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm going to sounds very old now...

Just what the F*** is going on in a country when we have to be outraged on behalf of some nonentity with an axe to grind for something as innocent as this? Or one where that fool Allardyce is up in arms because a club mascot took the piss out of one of his players for being booked for diving. Or universities deliberately killing off freedom of both choice and opinion in case some flower gets a little upsetOr any of a hundred similar things.

I'm seriously tired of being told what is offensive by some self-appointed liberal elitist ninny from their ivory tower of ignorance...

Has the UK lost its balls or what.

There. I feel better now...
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Just what the F*** is going on in a country when we have to be outraged on behalf of some nonentity with an axe to grind for something as innocent as this? Or one where that fool Allardyce is up in arms because a club mascot took the piss out of one of his players for being booked for diving. Or universities deliberately killing off freedom of both choice and opinion in case some flower gets a little upsetOr any of a hundred similar things.

I'm seriously tired of being told what is offensive by some self-appointed liberal elitist ninny from their ivory tower of ignorance...

Me too.

But I am now ignoring them and if we all ignore them then hopefully they will go away!!

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Check your PRIVILEGE!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Me too.

But I am now ignoring them and if we all ignore them then hopefully they will go away!!
                      Only a privileged cis-man would say that!
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X