• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Any comment from CMD on this matter?
    He's looking into it. Lustfully.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Anyone we Know?

Jayde Phoenix forced to hit back at people who sent her X-rated messages on LinkedIn | Daily Mail Online

She got some fairly unpleasant mails after posing like this on Linkedin.

I do feel sorry for her but she might have thought before getting the boys out.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It would be difficult to not be put off your keyboard stroke when those puppies walked by.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"The video has racked up 15,508 views and her company has also shown its support for Jayde by posting a message on its website."

Racked up? Jeezo, even the Journalist writing about it is having a bit of fun!

Comment

when those puppies walked by.
            Reminded me more of 99 red balloons.

Comment

Glancing through those Twitter thingies makes clear how many sad people there are, who think anyone could possibly be interested in their infantile smutty commonplace thoughts.

But then I suppose the same could be said for quite a few similar posts on here (including I hasten to add some of mine)
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
                "The video has racked up 15,508 views and her company has also shown its support for Jayde by posting a message on its website."

Racked up? Jeezo, even the Journalist writing about it is having a bit of fun!
                You missed 'support' from that too.

Comment

Great Cartography

Cup size by country - SNSFW

World map of Average Breast Cup Size in the World by Country - TargetMap

Seems we need to move to Finland
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Quality not quantity:

World map of Best Boobs By Country by Country - TargetMap
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Far more interesting than the rack diagrams I've been working on today.
                      Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Working...
                      X