• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...ou--by5eGhCxvb

apparently I'm a Hemingway pretty much the same as when I'm sober.
    Me too.

I thought Hemingways get slightly pissed, bore people to death with long soliloquies, and then deck them!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Sorry. Would love to stay and chat, but just flown home. Quick change of clothes then off again on another holiday.

Have a shandy for me at the bar.
      Good to see Fat Camp is booming in this tough economic climate.

Comment

MF on holiday - Oh Dear

EasyJet passenger threatened to stab pilot and passengers en route to Malaga | Daily Mail Online

A drunk passenger who downed two bottles of wine before threatening to stab an easyJet pilot has been jailed.

Martin Johnson, 56, bought two bottles of duty free wine at Bristol Airport and downed one before getting on the plane to Malaga.

Once on board he disappeared into the plane's toilet for nearly 10 minutes and the crew later found the empty bottle in the bin and urine all over the room.

Stewards alerted the captain who announced that the plane with 153 people on board was turning back after flying as far as Guernsey.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

When I clicked on it I got an image of a nice Asian lady that wouldn't have made it to page 3?

Comment

Headline of the day...

Sex pigs halt traffic after laser attack on Pokémon teens - The Local

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                And their waterwheel sex could be considered sexual harassment if anyone took offence, he added.
                Traffic backed up on the highway as some drivers slowed down and others clambered out of their cars to behold the bizarre spectacle, one motorist told the paper.

I guess no one did then
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Awesome

I'm sorry to see you have been corralled with the musings of Mr V.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Any comment from CMD on this matter?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Awesome

I'm sorry to see you have been corralled with the musings of Mr V.
                      I posted it here to save the mods the work. I'm nice like that

Comment

Working...
                      X