• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    When are the Mail going to rebrand as "Best of Reddit"? It seems like about 90% of what they publish these days is just lifted directly off there.
    Or rebrand as "complete and utter w@nk" so as to avoid trades description act....

Comment

I Reddit in the daily mail

Lazy people confess their most revolting hygiene hacks | Daily Mail Online

see what I did their?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sex clubs in Austria forced to issue itemised receipts to all customers, listing 'services' provided under new tax laws | Daily Mail Online

This is going to make it harder to get past my accountant.....

Comment

Just tell him it means 'And All' other services.

Comment

Shocked, Shocked I tell you

Labour's 24-hour drinking policy has made crime around the clock a problem | Daily Mail Online

Labour's 24-hour drinking policy has made crime around the clock a problem and has done NOTHING for trade, major report finds
            Around the clock drinking has 'sucked up' police resources, a report found
            The liberalised laws have led to a 'seismic shift' in drinking patterns
            Communities claims their interests are being trampled over by business
            Drinking-related hospital admissions have increased since the law changed

Comment

Wow, never saw that coming. Who could have predicted such an outcome?

Comment

And finally they teach something useful at University

University of Sheffield puts up bizarre warning signs in campus loos | Daily Mail Online

Comment

If you visited the countries which inspire those posters here, you'd probably wish they invested in instructions
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    If you visited the countries which inspire those posters here, you'd probably wish they invested in instructions
                    Welcome to China....

Comment

I'm trying to remember which nation some people I know went to, where you weren't allowed to put bog roll in the toilet but had to put it in a bag (maybe that's what that poster is saying?)

I think it was Albania and apparently it was NOT pleasant
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X