• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Ban all Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    If you don’t realize that the english is not my mother tongue maybe you have a problem in your brain (if you have a brain).
    Go back to school and gain some manners. You and other bullies around here.

I’m not sending you to one place because certainly I would be banned.
    He didn't go to school after 13. He's an agent.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
      He didn't go to school after 13. He's an agent.
      I will do a deal with you. Make coherent arguments and I wont "bully" you for your awful english
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I will do a deal with you. Make coherent arguments and I wont "bully" you for your awful english
        I will do a deal with you, Present coherent arguments and I won't bully you for your awful English.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
          I will do a deal with you, Present coherent arguments and I won't bully you for your awful English.
          Close but no prize, it should be present without a capital P. It follows a comma not a full stop.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            Close but no prize, it should be present without a capital P. It follows a comma not a full stop.
            That is embarrassing. I'll have to take it like a man.

Comment

Can someone just get this correction confirmed?

Glenn, I trust you have it right, this time g

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

What, up the bum?
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                  What, up the bum?
                  Yes. I was sparring with an agent and tripped. It's the only way they know.

Comment

You should have blamed it on typing it on your phone.....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      You should have blamed it on typing it on your phone.....
                      Oh, i am a permit now. Didn't you know we are always honest?

Comment

Working...
                      X